1. Player(s) should come with their own equipment.
2. Player(s) will be disqualified if they are more than 10min late for their match.
3. Only doubles (not mixed).
4. Rules same followed as IBF.
5. Player(s) should come with their valid college ID card.
6. Player will be disqualified if he/she causes some interruption.
7. Initial 2 rounds will be knock out rounds of 21 points.
8. Yonex plastic shuttle.
9. Accommodation will be given to the teams who qualify for day 2.
10. Entry fees-Rs 150.
11. Semis and final will be of best of 3.
12. Referees decision will be final decision.
There are 3 rounds in this event.
30 questions (objective)
Time Limit- 20 min
3 programs based on C
Out of 3 execute only 2
Time Limit- 45 min
Only 1 execute
Time Limit- 45 min
Final round will be conducted on spot.
1. Individual participant.
2. Time for drawing of model will be decided and declared on sport as per difficulty and will be same for same software.
3. Judge decision will be final decision and binding to all.
4. The coordinator of event reserves the right to modify the contest riles without any prior notice.
5. Certificate will be given to each participants.
• Entry Fee – Rs 250/- per team
• Participants – compulsory 5 members per team
• Levels – depends on the number of participants
• Starting round – Knife round to decide sides.
• Starting money – 800.
• No. of rounds – Best of 10.
• Weapons not allowed – Shield, D3/AU-1, KRIEG 550 COMMANDO, Bullpup, and Krieg 552.
• Round time – 3min
• Console commands – All allowed.
• Maps –de_ dust 2, de_nuke,de_ i0nferno for initial rounds
• Maps for semis and final will be revealed later.
• No consoles in pen drive are allowed
NEED FOR SPEED: • Entry Fee – Rs 50/- • Participants – 1 • Levels – depends on the number of participants. • First Round – Sprint race. • Second Round – Circuit race.
FIFA 11: • Entry Fee- Rs 50/- per member. • Participants : Classic – 1 participant Be-a-pro – 3 members per team • Levels – depends on the number of participants. • Match time till semis – 10min. • Match time for final – 16min. • Special teams (Classic XI and World XI) are not allowed.
POCKET TANKS: • Entry Fee – Rs50/- • Standard rules. No special rules.
1. Project should be in working condition. (Only software simulation is not permitted)
2. Maximum 4 members per team.
3. Entries will be divided into two groups: Soft and Hard project.
Soft: all the software related projects
Hard: all the hardware related projects
4. Soft and Hard copies of topics are required.
5. Power supply requirements .
• A team shall consist of maximum two persons.
• The participant shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
• The question shall be in the form of multiple choice, True/False statement, specific answer question etc.
• Replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed.
• The decision of the quiz master will be final and not be subjected to any change.
Entry fee – Rs150/- per team of maximum 2 members.
Elimination Round : • Each team would be given a set of question paper containing multiple choice objective type questions. • Only top 15 Teams would be selected for STAGE ROUNDS. • In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 Questions would be asked for final selection. • The selected teams shall have to appear for the final rounds.
Stage Round (Quarterfinal) : • Each team would be asked 5 Questions each. • 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer. • If a team can’t answer the question, they can pass the question and then the question would be forwarded to the next team. • Answering time is only 30 seconds. • Only top 10 teams would be selected for next round.
(Semifinal) : • Each team would be asked 5 questions on selected topics. • 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer. • Answering time is only 30 seconds. • No passing to the next team. Audience can answer. • Top 5 teams would be selected for next round.
(Final) : • Each team would be asked questions on any topic. • Each team would be asked audio-visual questions. Teams will be shown clips and will have to answer. • Each team has to identify the image. • 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer. • Answering time is only 30 seconds. • No passing to the next team. Audience can answer.
1. Each round will be best of 3 of 11 points.
2. Final will be best of 5.
3. Player(s) should come with their valid college ID card.
4. Rules followed as per TTFI.
5. Entry fees-Rs400 per team.
6. Team will consist of maximum 5 members.
• Entry fees: Rs 200/- per group of maximum 2 members.
• All participants should have workshop apron and safety shoes. Participants without apron and shoes are not allowed to participate.
• Keep your ID card with you. It is compulsory.
• Extra safety other than shoes and apron will carry special bonus points.
• Personal tools, Vernier-caliper, height gauges, spanners, brush are not allowed.
• Use only provided accessories.
• Third partner is not allowed.
• If some technical difficulty occurs for availing the machine for any operation time will paused after requesting to a volunteer only.
Rules for round 1: • Profile of round 1 should be machined within 50 min.
Rules for round 2: • Participants eligible for 2nd round should machine respected profile within 25 min.
• Number of overs will be 3.
• Umpire’s decision will be the final decision.
• All other rules regarding the ground conditions will be explained on the spot.
• One player can play from only one team.
• The matches will be knockout matches.
• The no. of rounds will be decided according to no. of teams.
• Open to all students with valid I-cards.